Cancer Research and Treatment Checklists for Authors
These checklists must be completed during the manuscript submission. Please see Instructions for Authors for details related to these checklists.
1. Type in 12-pitch, ragged-right margin, double-spaced throughout.
2. Sequence of title page, abstract and keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, references, and tables and figure legends.
3. Title page includes (1) manuscript title, (2) category, (3) name and academic degree of each author, (4) affiliation, (5) running title of fewer than 50 characters, and (6) mailing address, telephone, facsimile and E-mail address of corresponding author.
4. Abstract with four specified subtitles in less than 250 words
5. References should be less than 30 (15 in case report) and numbered in order as cited in the text.
6. Tables have a title not longer than 15 words
7. All tables and figures are cited in the text.
8. Each figure as separate files, in EPS, TIFF or JPG format, minimum 300 DPI.
9. Each figure has a title and an explanatory legend as needed.
10. Number of tables plus figures does not exceed 10.
11. Each necessary permission approved by the appropriate source.
12. Approval of IRB (when reporting results on human subjects).
13. Elucidations of research or project support/funding (if applicable).
14. Copyright transfer form completed by the corresponding author.
By signing below, I hereby transfer to the Korean Cancer Association during the full term of copyright the exclusive rights comprised in the copyright of this work.
Printed Name Signature Date
Korean Cancer Association Room 1824, Gwanghwamun Officia
92 Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03186, Korea
TEL: +82-2-3276-2410 FAX: +82-2-792-1410 E-mail: email@example.com